What you need:
- 100ml of fresh Coconut milk
- 30g Oats
- 1 small Banana
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- A hand full of Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 (or three) squares of organic white chocolate
What to do:
– Microwave 50ml coconut milk and white chocolate for 2 minutes.
– Mix the banana slices, maca powder, cashew nuts, desiccated coconut, oats and the remaining 50ml of cold coconut milk into your smoothie maker or blender.
– Blend for a minute until the oats and have been completely incorporated (add a splash of cold coconut milk or water if you think it’s too thick to blend….)
– Divide the blended oat mixture between two cups and stir in the hot milk/chocolate mix. Then just top with a sprinkle of coconut or cinnamon and you’re good to go.